Second Bachelor's Degree Application for Graduation

Office of the Registrar

Use this form if you already hold a bachelor's degree (post-baccalaureate student) and are working toward a second bachelor's degree. If you do not currently hold a bachelor's degree, apply for graduation through your Student Center.

Before submitting this form:

  1. Meet with your major advisor to plan and create a major contract (a list of the courses required for your major). 
  2. Ask your major advisor to email the completed contract to the Office of the Registrar.
Routing Instructions: 

Return your completed form to the Office of the Registrar.

  • In person: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, SBS 133
  • Mail: Cal Poly Humboldt, Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521-8299 

What happens next?

After your application is submitted and the major contract is received from your advisor, a degree check will be done and a copy will be sent via email to you and your advisor.