July 16, 2018

Use this form to petition to add courses after the second week of instruction. Approval to add courses after the deadline requires verification that the course is necessary for you to graduate at the end of the current term and approval of the course instructor, department chair, and college dean for each course. There is a $20.00 late add fee per course.

June 14, 2018

Unofficial transcripts are available through Student Center.

This form should be used by former students who attended HSU prior to 1991 and are unable to access records through Student Center.

May 24, 2018

This form is available for students who are unable to use the Graduation Date Change Request e-form at:

Please note that if you are changing from a graduation date that has already passed, there is a reapplication fee of $25.00.

April 5, 2018
March 27, 2018
January 11, 2018

*For use in June & July Only

All Payroll forms should be completed electronically if possible, as many of the fields are auto calculating.

December 21, 2017

This form is set up to calculate mileage reimbursement rates from 1/1/18 and after. If you are claiming mileage 12/31/17 and prior, you will need to change the mileage rate according to 2017 rates.

September 7, 2017

To request approval of an exception for theater or ceremonial purposes, complete the Smoking Approval Request and submit it to the Director of Risk Management and Safety Services.

To request approval of an exception for the Institutional Review Board, contact

The following are exceptions to Executive Order 1108: