Transfer from Humboldt Information

International Programs

If you plan to attend another school in the U.S. you must request that your SEVIS records be released in order to receive your new I-20 or DS-2019 from your next U.S. school. Please submit this form to the Center for International Programs (CIP) along with a copy of your acceptance to the other university so we can release your SEVIS records. Once your record has been released, Humboldt will no longer have access to your SEVIS records. Your record will not be transferred unless we have your written permission.

Routing Instructions: 

Drop off to front desk at Feuerwerker House (House 13).