Second Major or Concentration Request

Office of the Registrar

This form is used to request a second major or concentration.

Students may earn a bachelor's degree with two majors (or concentrations) by completing the requirements for both programs. Although both majors appear on the permanent record, the student receives one degree.

Routing Instructions: 

Fill out form fields and follow all instructions.

Submit the approved form and attachments to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, SBS 133; or by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.