Request for International Travel (HMSPF Only)

Financial Services

Refer to the CSU Travel Policy and Humboldt Travel website for more information.

All International travel requires the approval of the following:

  1. Department Chair/Supervisor
  2. Director of Center for International Program (who will also determine if President's approval is required)
  3. President/President's Designee
Routing Instructions: 

This specific form is for Sponsored Programs Foundation (SPF) International Travel Only - Not for HMCMP Travel.

For University (Stateside) International Travel please submit this form instead: