Primary (Legal) Name / Gender Designation Update

Office of the Registrar

Use this web-form to update your legal (primary) name and/or gender designation in Humboldt academic records. Acceptable legal documentation: valid driver's license, other government-issued photo ID,  court document, marriage certificate, social security card.

Current or previous employees of Cal Poly Humboldt should contact Human Resources, located in SH 212.

If you are unable to use the web-form, complete the Primary (Legal Name / Gender Designation Update PDF

Mail your completed form and documentation to:

Humboldt Office of the Registrar
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521