Minor Declaration/Update

Office of the Registrar

The Minor Declaration/Update form is used to add or drop a minor. Some minors require approval of the minor advisor and department chair. Please refer to the HSU Catalog for minor program requirements.

Use the online Minor Declaration/Update e-form at https://hsu-forms.humboldt.edu/webforms/minor-declaration-update-request

This pdf form is provided for students who are unable to access the online form.

Routing Instructions: 

Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar: a) in person, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm; b) by fax at (707) 826-6194; c) by mail to: HSU Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.