Late Bachelor's Degree Application for Graduation

Office of the Registrar

We recommend that you Apply for Graduation in Student Center three semesters before you expect to complete all your degree requirements, for most students, this will be early in your junior year. Applying early in your junior year will ensure that you receive your degree check in time to plan your final semesters at Cal Poly Humboldt.

If you are no longer able to apply for graduation in Student Center, use the Late Application for Graduation webform

The PDF form is available for students who are unable to use the webform.

Routing Instructions: 

Submit completed form to the Office of the Registrar.