Grievance Level 1

Advising Center

Completed forms are sent via certified mail to the student grievant and respondent(s)if living off campus. If parties are on campus, the form can be hand-delivered and signed for, or the grievant / respondent can pick up the form in the dean's office and sign for it. Completed forms are also sent to the Grievance Coordinator via campus mail. Please see the Student Grievance Policy here:

Routing Instructions: 

This form is for the use of deans and associate deans to create a record of the Student Grievance Level 1 process.