Graduation Date Change

Office of the Registrar

This form is available for students who are unable to use the Graduation Date Change Request webform 

Please note that if you are changing from a graduation date that has already passed, there is a reapplication fee of $25.00.

Routing Instructions: 

You may return your completed form:

  • In person: Office of the Registrar, SBS 133
  • by mail: Cal Poly Humboldt, Office of the Registrar, SBS 133, 1 Harpst Drive, Arcata, CA 95501
  • by email to: