Graduate: Application for Advancement to Candidacy and Graduation

Graduate Studies

This form is used to apply for advancement to candidacy and apply for graduation.

Routing Instructions: 

If you have already advanced to candidacy, use the Master's Degree Application for Graduation form. Instructions: 1) Complete Student Information, proposed course list, program totals, and culminating experience sections. Hand written forms will not be accepted. 2) Print form. 3) Obtain approval signatures from your advisor/committee chair, committee members and program graduate coordinator. 4) Pay the graduation processing fee at Student Financial Services, SBS 285 or online through your Student Center via myHumboldt. 5) Deliver form to Academic Programs, Siemens Hall 217. Note: If you plan to use animals or humans in research, you must obtain approval to do so BEFORE filing for candidacy.