Enrollment Status Change Request

Office of the Registrar

Use the online Enrollment Status Change Request webform  

This pdf is available for students who are unable to access the webform.

The Enrollment Status Change Request is used to cancel the following:

  • Educational Leave of Absence
  • Outgoing National Student Exchange status
  • Intrasystem Visitor status
  • Withdrawal from the University


Routing Instructions: 

Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar:

In person, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, SBS 133

by fax at (707) 826-6194

by mail to: Cal Poly Humboldt, Office of the Registrar, 1 Harpst Street, Arcata, CA 95521.