Employee/Student Verification - Driving for University Business

Facilities Management

If your department is employing a student who will be driving a state vehicle for university business, please fill out this form and send it to Facilities Management in order for us to maintain our vehicle records. Please ensure that your student meets all of the requirements of the CSU guidelines for driving a vehicle for university business.

Routing Instructions: 

Send via email to vehicles@humboldt.edu or campus mail to Facilities Managment. All requests will receive a reply.