Course Title Change Request for Independent Academic Work (IAW)

Office of the Registrar

Use this form to request a specific title for an independent academic work (IAW) course. Specific course titles may only be submitted to the Office of the Registrar for inclusion in official records where external requirements such as accreditation, professional standards or certification require the use of a specific course name.

Routing Instructions: 

This form uses Adobe Sign to route and obtain approval signatures. See Instructions for Using Adobe Sign

Gather username emails for everyone who needs to sign your form. You will be asked to enter these emails before filling out the form.

For this form you will need username emails for:

  • yourself
  • the Course Instructor
  • the Department Chair (leave blank if the same as the course instructor), and
  • the College Associate Dean
Enter the emails in the correct fields to ensure your form routes correctly.