Certificate of Finances - IELI

International Programs

This form and the estimates herein are provided solely for I-20 issuance and/or D2019 use. All international students who will apply for F-1 or J-1 visa status must show adequate financial support for their program of study in the United States. The necessary immigration document cannot be issued until we have received a completed Certification of Financial Support and any required supporting documents. All documentation must be legible and dated no earlier than one month prior to the time of submission. Scanned and faxed copies are acceptable. However, students must bring the original documents to the U.S. Consulate or Embassy for the visa application, and may be asked to present them again at the U.S. Port of Entry when entering the U.S.