Enrollment Management Vacation Leave Request Memo

Enrollment Management

The Enrollment Management Leave Request Form is used internally to request paid leave of absence in accordance with the applicable Management Personnel Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement. It is also used to request time off for vacation, personal holiday, or sick leave (injury, illness - immediate family, bereavement).

Routing Instructions: 

Enrollment Management staff submit the EM Vacation/Leave Request form to their manager, appropriate administrator or VP for approval.