PCI Application

Financial Services

Every department that would like to accept payment cards and/or electronic payments on behalf of the University or change an existing account must submit an APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT CARD ACCOUNT ACQUISITION OR CHANGE form to request approval.

Routing Instructions: 

Submit completed form to Humboldt Cashier's Office in the Student Business Services building, 2nd floor.