Official Grade Change Form

Office of the Registrar
Routing Instructions: 

Grade Change Forms (Instructor Use Only)

Links to Official Grade Change forms are available in myHumboldt (faculty). The links are located in the Faculty Center menu. Grade changes are routed using Adobe Sign and must be initiated by the course instructor (or department chair if the instructor is not available). Grade changes initiated or signed by students will NOT be accepted under any circumstances. See Grading Information for details and instructions.