Form 310 - Difference in Pay (DIP) Leave Application

Human Resources and Academic Personnel Services
Form Number: 
APS Form 310

Available to eligible faculty unit employees only. For eligibility requirements and lists, visit the APS website. NOTE: Notarized Certification and/or Promissory Note are no longer required with application submission. Successful applicants will be required to submit notarized documents in conjunction with leave acceptance.

Routing Instructions: 

Applicants should request an application packet to be set up in Interfolio by emailing or contacting the college office. All required application materials must be submitted via Interfolio by midnight on the first Monday in October.