Chartfield Request Form

University Budget Office

DESCRIPTION: This form is used to request a change to the Chart of Accounts, which can be found at Please refer to the document on the chart of accounts webpage titled, “Understanding the Use of PeopleSoft Chartfields at Humboldt,” before submitting a request. Instructions for completing the request form are available on the University Budget Office website: If you have any questions about the Chart of Accounts or the request form, please contact the University Budget Office at x5747 or

Routing Instructions: 

Submit completed form with Division Budget Analyst signature to the University Budget Office.