Vendor ACH Authorization

Financial Services

This form is used to enroll outside vendors in "ACH" to authorize the use of electronic payments by Cal Poly Humboldt. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact

Routing Instructions: 

Complete this DocuSign PowerFrom by clicking on the link above. Once compelted, it will be automatically routed to Humboldt Accounts Payable.