Request for Authorization to Travel (Domestic travel)

Financial Services

Refer to the CSU Travel Policy, as well as the campus travel website for more information.

Travel authorization requests can now be approved by the authorized administrator responsible for the budget unit that is covering the travel expense or their immediate supervisor (employees shouldn't approve their own preauthorization).

International travel must still be approved by the International Center Director and then the President.

For International travel, complete the Request for International Travel form:

Routing Instructions: 

Form has been updated: 05/23/16. Please use this version. Once all approval signatures are obtained, distribute as follows: Send ORIGINAL to Business Services/SBS 345; keep a COPY for yourself to take with you on your trip; keep a department COPY; send a COPY to Facilities Management(for Humboldt-originated vehicle rentals).