Accommodated Graduation Writing Proficiency Exam (GWPE) Request for the Computer Based-Test

Any student requesting to take the accommodated Computer Based GWPE must be approved by SDRC to take exams with testing accommodations at the Testing Center before submitting a request. If you have any questions regarding your testing accommodations, please contact SDRC at 707-826-4678 before submitting your request. 

IMPORTANT:  If you want to take the Paper Based-Test, please register through myHumboldt or at the Cashiers. In addition, the exam fee is not transferable to another GWPE administration.