June 6, 2022

As an undergraduate student, you may petition to have the first "WU" grade(s) earned at Cal Poly Humboldt excluded from your GPA. The “WU” grade will remain on your transcript, but will not be included in GPA calculation. 

February 1, 2021

If your culminating experience is a project or thesis, complete Attachment B: Project/Thesis Description. Save the fillable form in case you need to make corrections. Print as a static pdf. You will need to attach the static pdf to your Application for Advancement to Candidacy and Graduation in Adobe Sign.

January 6, 2021

If you have a current Incomplete Grade Contract (no final grade assigned), you are eligible to request an extension of up to one additional year with this petition.

November 19, 2020

Use this form if you already hold a bachelor's degree (post-baccalaureate student) and are working toward a second bachelor's degree. This form initiates a degree check. Once completed, you and your advisor will receive a copy of your degree check via email.

October 20, 2020

Before you begin, review your DARS Audit for transfer courses already articulated. See for information on active articulations.
Contact the Office of the Registrar at or (707) 826-4101 if you need help deciding if you need to submit a petition.

September 11, 2020

Use this form to request credit by examination (challenge a course at Humboldt).


Do not register for the class.

June 10, 2020

This form is for students who have freshman, sophomore or junior standing to declare or change their major.

June 18, 2019

This worksheet is a tool for planning to meet General Education (GE), Diversity and Common Ground (DCG) and American Institutions requirements for graduation.

May 10, 2019

Citing an ideaFest/academic Conference Poster - Use this resource to cite an academic conference poster in APA, Chicago, or MLA style. It includes an example of a citations in each of the styles. Note that for some styles, the number of authors you list will affect how your style appears.